Pro/Am A2 Standard Scholarship
- Didio Barrera
- Aug 01, 2005
2. Susan Neiswander w/ Jim Maranto. Usually a very fluid dancer, Susan looked tight today. Maybe fatigue was setting in.
3. Annie Roy w/ Stuart Cole. A good lady. Could have been higher. I didn't like her Viennese Waltz.
4. Elaine Sheresky w/ Victor Russu. Elaine has definitely improved on this, her weaker style. There is still a problem with tension in the shoulders.
5. Joanna Hong w/ Oleg Suvorov. A good sharp tango. Feet looked a bit heavy in the other dances, but overall I would have placed her higher.
6. Sophia Lo w/ Igor Litvinov. I would like to see Sophia devlop a stronger more consistent top line.
This article has been reprinted with permission from Dance Beat. For more Dance Sport articles or to subscribe to Dance Beat, visit their website at