Pro/Am A1 Smooth Scholarship
- Didio Barrera
- Aug 01, 2005
2. Elaine Sheresky w/ Victor Russo. Totally confident, a seasoned performer.
3. Leah Turner w/ John Berry. A great lady performer, but in places the work was a little unfinished today.
4. Leslie Peterson w/ Peter Mant. I liked the work, it was very characteristic of the dances, but not quite fully rehearsed.
5. Denise Prado w/ Blacke Kish. What a talented lady! But Denise still needs more experience at this level of competition.
6. Lynn MacKerell w/ Gleb Makarov. Lynn has improved a lot since I saw her at La Classique. Great rhythm and feeling, but needs more isolation.
This article has been reprinted with permission from Dance Beat. For more Dance Sport articles or to subscribe to Dance Beat, visit their website at